Tila Tequila Educates “Simple Minded” Fans About Alien Planets, Adolf Hitler and H.A.A.R.P.

Life is freaking crazy right? Where else can you go to this kind of daily entertainment without paying tons of money. One thing that I can say positive about Tila Tequila and her wild Pleiadian Alien rants is something that we wait for. Most of us know that she does it all for ATTENTION, because that is the type of person that she is. No matter how much she denies it, that is what it all boils down to and we like it because it gives us something to write about and laugh at. Tila got her bullshit parade started early this morning, not to early though. Because she usually starts at midnight and goes on her rants all night. However, she started posting her intelligent updates around 4:30 am PST and deleting some of them around four hours later. She posted another picture of herself with a little haiku, “Lust, disdain, sinister & vain, She courts the show, Vampiress in her Darkest hour, She moans.” Was she calling herself a Vampiress seriously? Well damn, Tila hasn’t called herself that since back during 2009 when she posted that picture you see above with those FAKE contacts she uses to look mysterious. Although Tila is FAKE as they come anyway and these type of seductive pictures show what she thinks about all the time. That is the desperate FAME whoring and SEX games that she uses to keep her Tila Army fans interested in her tragically dying “celebrity” reality star status. Tila’s posts got really funny today when she posted about Adolf Hitler, Alien Planets and “Mayan Woman” found on the moon. Tila claims her knowledge of these events is real…

When Tila posted the updates you above about the “Mayan Woman On The Moon” she claimed, “They found this lady on the moon. A lonnngggg time agoooooo! Funny how nobody knows. Hmmm… to be continued…. This was actually how they found her before they took all the “equipment” off her face. She used that to “travel” in space. Some form of ESP where she sends signals to her brain to pilot the spaceship to get on the moon. To be continued….” Oh Tila, just hell no on this fuckery right here. Because she even goes as far to even claim, “THERE ARE NO PICTURES OF THIS ON THE INTERNET…… *GEEZ*” Of which we know is totally FALSE and a blatant LIE, told by her. So where in the hell did she get it from? Damn, I really think she has smoked all her brain cells away. The video that Tila is referencing is reported to show footage transmitted from a “secret” Apollo mission conducted during the early 1970’s, usually called Apollo 20.” Other conspiracy theorists claim that it was just the United States who went on the “secret” mission. What most believers say is when Apollo 20 had allegedly went secretly to the moon to explore, the astronauts allegedly found evidence of extra-terrestrial life and it was real.

All the claims say that the find included some kind of mummified alien body with a companion. The purported body of a Mayan woman was found inside a space vehicle sitting on the moon. William Rutledge, an alleged former Bell Labs scientist and NASA Astronaut went public about a covert mission to the moon Apollo 20 where they examined the wreckage of a spaceship and discovered this body along with one bluish in color that was badly deteriorated. They also filmed footage of the ruins of an alien city. Astronaut “William Rutledge” does NOT exist and the man behind it all is a French artist named Thierry Speth. He was linked with “retiredafb,” the original alias publicizing the FAKE videos, through his traceable shopping for Apollo paraphernalia and Carey Lowell nudes on eBay he was exposed by many. Several planned missions of the Apollo manned Moon landing program of the 1960s and 1970s were canceled for a variety of reasons, including changes in technical direction, the Apollo 1 fire, hardware delays and many budget limitations. Immediately after the program achieved its primary objective in July 1969 with Apollo 11 to land men on the Moon and return them safely. Nine more landing missions were planned, but the last three, Apollo 18, 19 and 20 were all cancelled. I don’t give a fuck what Tila says, that video is FAKE. See the breakdown of the PROOF with your own eyes and judge for yourselves.

Tila also talked about Adolf Hitler, Reptilian Aliens and her favorite Enlightened One, of course her major inspiration Helena Blavatsky who she also quoted again, claiming, “NO. HILTER STOLE THIS IDEA FROM “HELENA B” AND HER “SECRET DOCTRINE” HE THOUGHT “ARION NATION” BECAUSE HE WAS SEEKING THE FIRST ALIENS ON EARTH… HENCE BACK TO THOSE “BLACK OP” PICTURES” IT GETS COMPLEX BUT NOT IF YOU KONW THE TRUE HISTORY!” Oh man the BITCH can’t even spell Aryan right and she wants to “educate” people? Seriously is she that fucked up not to right-click and do a simple spell check? Besides her claims that the picture she posted was from a Black Op mission and the information that she only claims to have is just outrageous. She brought up the Swastika and its origins which she half-assed, claiming the information will be on her “Truth Blog” that lots of people have been waiting for. Yeah, Tila Nguyen needs serious mental help STAT

That wasn’t all Tila told her fans reading her tweaked out Alien rants this morning. She posted a couple more pictures seen above and said in regards to the one on the right, “I’m not even going to say anything about this one. When you’re ready for more Truths then I’ll give it to you. I’m not into conspiracy theories, I’m into Facts, and facts I shall put upon you. Not Theories. Let me know when you’re ready for more. Until then.. enjoy the photo. Fascinating story behind this one as well. When you’re ready, I’ll tell you…..” It has a fascinating story alright. But its NOT a conspiracy theory or real either dumb BITCH. As one of her readers had pointed out to her, the picture she used was directly from an “Alien Planet” movie created for the Discovery Channel. Tila proclaimed that this took place and she has “Proof” of it to back her claims up. Oh really Tila, where the hell is it? We’re waiting…

Here’s the story line for the pretty incredible space voyage: “The CGI or computer animated drama/documentary takes place on Darwin IV, a planet 6.5 light years from earth, with 2 suns and 60% of Earth’s gravity. Having identified Darwin as a world that could support life, Earth sends a pilot mission consisting of the Mothership Von Braun and three probes: Balboa, Da Vinci and Newton. This robotic fleet is responsible for finding and assessing any life forms on Darwin IV. Initially, the expectation is to find microscopic life, but the probes soon find themselves in the middle of a developed ecosystem teeming with diversity of life of all sizes. The drama on Darwin IV is motivated by real science missions, such as the NASA Origins Program and the NASA and JPL Planet Finder Mission, as well as the European Space Agency’s Darwin Project. “Alien Planet ” is a cosmic expedition along side Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku, Jack Horner, Craig Venter and George Lucas…” Clearly showing its all FAKE…

Tila also brought up H.A.A.R.P. and threatened fans reading her rants, “JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY “HAARP” YOUR ASSES… WHICH THEY ALREADY HAVE….” She even talked about ascending again and then had claimed that she was already making her personal ascension.” And that is reason why she was supposedly being silent over this past week or so. She also said eagerly, “I gotta get going but it’s great to see so many people open-minded and eager to learn new info. That’s happening a lot right now because we are leaving our current state of “PISCES” entering into the “NEW AGE” which is “AQUARIUS,” the one who seeks knowledge. So everyone’s feeling that shift, which happens every 2600 years… We’re going to be in a “GOLDEN AGE” for a while, if we even last the next 5 years on Earth…… bye!” According to the esoteric tradition, mankind as a whole was “saved” by this very mysterious spiritual process entailing the incarnation, crucifixion, resurrection and “ascension” of the Cosmic Christ Spirit on Earth. Tila was so kind to her fans during her rant she even added, “THIS WASNT EVEN GOING TO BE PUT ON HERE BUT YOU SEE HOW SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE ARE I HAVE TO DUMB DOWN MY INFO?” Just wow, why does she even bother then. Please stop the games Tila…

She thinks she is so fucking smart it makes me hysterically laugh out loud when I read her special psychic intelligence she receives. She even claimed at one point that she had got her information through her Pineal gland but she deleted that post before I could snag it. Oh well, she has said it before, so it doesn’t matter because we know she is totally wasted when she writes her stories acting all high and mighty. Sadly, people keep thinking that SHE is the only one with that “special knowledge.” Don’t people have fucking search engines they can use? What do you think about this. Share your thoughts, comments and anything that I might have missed below…

62 comments

1. @jsweet83 says:

Dear mother ship please come beam tila up because earth doesn't want her anymore signed planet earth

2. This post was too funny, so hilarious that I had to write it so you can laugh with me too… :p When is this bitch going to stop looking stupid already? Here is a throw back post from Tila Tequila's MySpace blog dated: March 1, 2009…

RANDOM 4AM THOUGHTS……

I know this may sound a bit grandiose of me to say something like this but I don't care. This is my life and I have every right to see myself as who I want to be. Negative opinions from other people regarding this post shall be held irrelevant in my world. With that said, and I want you to mark my words, I will be one of THE most powerful woman to have ever walked this planet. That is my true calling in life and God has told me so many, many times when I thought he had failed me. I finally believe it now. Tila Tequila, one of the powerful women in the world! Trust me. It will happen. I always make shit happen because that's just how I work…

Love
    Tila

Source: http://www.myspace.com/tilatequila/blog/473834800

3. @jsweet83 says:

She needs to learn when you're in a hole that. Big from talking stop digging. Smh

4. Marie says:

If I were Tila I'd be more concerned that the "moon lady" looks exactly like her if she were to be laying dead in a coffin!

• tui says:

Heh! That's the first thing I thought when I saw that photo: "it's Tila!"

And then she starred again in the doctored photo shaking hands with Hitler…

5. Sheriff says:

It's was hilarious this morning seeing all of that. I'm a huge conspiracist. I used to operate a conspiracy website for a number of years from 2008 to early this year. Got tired with it. All her morning rants have been covered by websites like abovetopsecret.com shtf411.com godlikeproductions.com and so on and so on years ago.

I understand that I follow shit like this daily so it's not new to me. Don't truth seekers do any research before posting truth? Nothing like making yourself look stupid early in the morning.

• That is exactly what I am saying. This stuff has been out on the net for years. She acts like its so new but we know it isn\’t. It too funny not to watch her make an ass out of herself… :) SMH

6. Michi says:

I've been reading this blog for a while, but I've never commented. Tila just absolutely baffles me, and I honestly wish she would just disappear, because she's a stain on humanity.

Couldn't help but share the link I found under the Hitler-alien picture. I just wish other people would see it and not talk about how they're so "enlightened" to see past it and know the "real truth" like Tila is. I also laugh because these people so eagerly believe in aliens and immediately jump the assumption that they look like the ones from South Park. BECAUSE EVOLUTION ONLY RESULTS IN BEINGS THAT RESEMBLE US IN STATURE. http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i279/willease/a

Also, fun tidbit. She hasn't updated that damn website since the 14th. She's working hard on the crackpipe, definitely. http://www.whoismind.com/whois/anonymoustruthblog

Just please, go away Tila. You're a train wreck, and I'd like you to be cleaned up so I'd stop rubbernecking on the road.

7. Sheriff says:

I'm about to show her how easy and fast it is to post up a conspiracy or "Truth" website it is. I'll let you guys decide on the domain name I'll buy for $10 and build a site in like 2 hours.

8. Sheriff says:

I got some cool ideas. This may be funny and worth the $10.

9. Sheriff says:

There are many thoughts actually on "real" stargates. In Iraq. This thread has been going on for years at abovetopsecret.com

314 pages of material. This thread on this forum started in 2006, so she is a little behind in providing facts.

• Maya says:

I have long since suspected that she was pulling things off ATS ….. perhaps she should steer clear of Skunk Works and the Hoax bin.

Or not, it can be pretty entertaining.

10. pbwilliams says:

First it was her , I gotta album coming out ,then the DJ Tila Tee , then i'm going on world tour, Now this alien shit. How do her dumb ass fans forget what she say's so quick. I don't get it . Those people can't be that dumb.

• Pshhh says:

My imagining of some reps from ther followers:

"Huh, what? Wonky boobies pic?"
      "We loves the nekkid gangsta chick who will answer the phone if we call, and who does erry thang for us, da army."
      "She luvs us."
      "More boobies shots and I am Praying for a shot of love with TT when I call!"
      "What? Shut up dude! We got to get to school. Please pass the weed and the cereal"

Or something like that maybe…
      I'm in a silly mood tonight..

11. @666Bish says:

She is such a fucking retard. That is all.

12. deluwiel says:

okay. All I have to say is, where's Bat Boy when we need him? That Darwin planet thing completely slayed me. She saw the video, but completely blew by the description where it clearly says CGI. WHAT A MORON!!! and for brainiac Tila (hi Tila! *waves*) I'll use one of your favorite tricks and just go to the handy-dandy thesaurus and state that you're also an addlepate, blockhead, boob, dimwit, dingbat, dolt, dope, dork, dumbbell, dummy, dunce, fool, halfwit, idiot, ignoramus, imbecile, lamebrain, loony, loser, mental defective, nerd, and simpleton. And how 'bout you ascend your skanky ass into oblivion already. thanks.

13. deluwiel says:

A comment on Tuna's FB – "what people don't understand is you create your own reality if you don't believe anything is going to happen then you'll experience that however people who want to live in a more harmonic world will experience that there are infinite amount of realities you create the one you want to be in then you'll realize that since everybody create what they want then that person will no longer be in your life at least the person who you think you know like if my mom wants to live in the same world and don't want to experience anything she'll put her self in that world that seems like nothing has changed she'll see another "me" that is best suited for her experience however for me, I'll experience another world with my mother but she'll be different because she'll be in the same frequency as i am. It's all about parallel universes. Dec 21 2012 is when you make that transition to stay where you are or switch to another world that best suites your frequency it's the best I can explain. So if you want dooms day you'll get dooms day, but I won't experience that because I'm switching to a place that best suites my reality and self :)

so there you have it. Because I don't believe anything is going to happen, nothing will change for me. And those who believe they're going to 'ascend' will. For those of us who will say on 12/22/12, "hey, look. Nothing happened" those who think something DID happen can tell me, "oh, no… you're just seeing YOUR reality… MY reality is that everything has changed." How convenient.

But that's the way things are RIGHT NOW and the way they always have been. There's nothing mystical or special about it. I believe that there is no universal reality because each individual has his/her own reality that's shaped and defined by their own experiences and filters and perceptions and is like no one else's. If you're bound to 'ascend' and 'vibrate at a higher frequency' then why wait? Do it today. Right now. That's your reality… buzz at whatever frequency you want. December 21, 2012, plays no role in any of it.

14. Meh says:

Love how she's presenting all of this crap like it's stuff she's been sitting on for YEARS.

Her "truth blog" will never see the light of day, like everything else she's promised since 2009 or whatever. The only thing this stupid bint is capable of finishing is a handjob, and she's probably not much good at that anymore, either.

15. Kate Addict says:

I swear to Jeebus she is the female version of Otto from the film A Fish Called Wanda.

[youtube E5IQnQhzMSI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5IQnQhzMSI youtube]

16. SMHatFools says:

"Just wait til they HAARP your asses, which they already have"

What a dumb whore. "They're going to get you and they already got you" Which is it, dummy?

17. sheriff says:

Great video kate

18. Jan says:

She's been downright boring lately! Hmmmm… wonder if its her attempt to look like she actually has things going on in her life or she's just boning for cash? I'll go with boning for cash. Her followers seem to be steadily dying off too.

19. sheriff says:

She is merged out tonight. Someone get some screen caps. IM off to bed.

20. sheriff says:

Methed out I meant. Damn spell correct.

21. sheriff says:

Oh shit, she must have scored some type of blow today.

22. Sounds like Tuna has been reading our comments about going on her stupid facebook and trolling her like we like her stupid "secret info" HI TILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will never figure out which profile is mine trolling ya ha ha

23. Sarah says:

Read the comment Sgt. Hartman posted here:

24. Kate Addict says:

Tila, you're not British. And it's not your "other personality" Caroline trying to break through: you're just simple.

25. Mia says:

Anyone see her new video? First time she's shown her face in months and it looks more alien like than ever :)

• kkkk says:

Yes, I've just seen it and something is "off" with her face but I'm not sure exactly what it is… also, what is with that yellowish light and overall crappy quality? Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QbKb7EkPJo&li

• Mia says:

Yeah I can't pinpoint exactly what is different either but something has definitely changed.

One thing that is the same is her repeating the same thing fifty times in 2mins stopping only to say "anyways" each time she spits out the same line
        I predict the others stuff will be put on the back burner now that tuna's comfortable showing her face again

• deluwiel says:

She definitely is looking older. I think the flat yellow light contributes to her looking different – there are no shadows or contours. Those creepy tarantula eyelashes are probably what's causing her to blink funny. God those things are gross. Her eye rolling is in fine form here – generally regarded as a sign of lying.

"Looking upwards and to the left can indicate recalling a memory. Looking upwards and the right can indicate imaginative construction of a picture (which can hence betray a liar)."

Anyway, no surprise that there was no mention of when her "truth blog" would launch. Now it's all about another tour to 'Germany, Canada, other places in the US and other places.' mkay.

• In Denial says:

Without all that makeup to shade her drug damaged face, she would easily look 50 …gross.Her right eye doesn't seem right.

26. Some stills from her latest video.. Her right eye is messed up. It blinks separately from her left. http://twitpic.com/b0aab8/full

A game you can play while following Tuna's fuckery. http://twitpic.com/b08wxo

• kkkk says:

Wow, what a scary set of pictures. Btw. I also think there's something different with her mouth, I never noticed her upper teeth showing that much. But her overall face looks different, it's really strange. I'm sure she used that yellow filter or whatever that is on purpose.

• RockitQueen says:

Those definitely look like veneers. They're just too white.

• Pshhh says:

Her veneers look shiny but the bite seems OFF. The top and bottom teeth don't seem to match up; or maybe she is grinding them? Maybe someone broke her jaw and its being reset?
          Who knows.
          The look In her eyes scares me; I am not sure if she is trying to be many things to many people, or if she attempts to portray herself as one thing, while a contradictory characteristic peeks through.
          Why not just be? No need to front or talk about all the pressure to be a specific way– she seems enrapt with appearances and impressions. I guess this makes sense coming from a woman who made a living as a model and sexualized object of fantasy.
          Question is- what and when is real, authentic to TT? Not sure she knows herself. Feels like bunch of hot air.
          It does appear that drugs have become a major component. Sad, really.

• We're feeding tila says:

She asked the doc to make her eyes match her wonkies. Everything is now pointing in different directions.

27. Kate Addict says:

I got blocked from her Facebook page lol

28. sheriff says:

It appears that she has gotten some veneers to cover her meth teeth to give herself a more Americanized look.

29. sheriff says:

After taking another look at the video and pausing at times, it looks like she has "purposely" put entirely way to much makeup on the eye. Either to make it look like she is purposely covering up an ass beating or she actually is trying to cover up an ass beating! Haha!

30. sheriff says:

Buahahaha. Her Facebook page is gone. Overdose in 3…2…1…

31. sheriff says:

Never mind. Found the new page and video. Holy fuck!

32. [...] some NOT so surprising but funny news it appears that Tila Tequila and her amazing “whistleblower” government exposing interview on Info Wars with Alex [...]

33. [...] of a “Jane Tried To Kill Me!“ incident, now Tila is blaming alleged acts of “attempted murder“ from unknown people who she calls “The Others“ aka the “Illuminati“ [...]

34. [...] star Hollywood reject is back to her typical “everyone is attacking me“ and “shunning me“ antics. Tila has been protesting on her Blog Talk Radio station that she is out to [...]

35. [...] She posted a blog on October 16, that said, “When I first started speaking out against the Illuminati aka “THE OTHERS” I was definitely putting myself out there and was in grave danger, risking my [...]

36. [...] sure you know that I don’t mean “The Others“ or the “Illuminati“ that Tila Nguyen constantly exploits on daily basis for her own ego stroking self gratification. To be honest, I was [...]

37. [...] fame seeking tainted past filled with lots of pathetic attention whoring, explicit modeling, drug use and abuse, porn videos and just off the wall extreme craziness. Tila’s been ranting and raving for [...]

38. [...] generalizations that anyone could make about seeing future and how awesome her alleged “psychic abilities“ that she claims to have. Over the weekend she claimed that something big was going to happen [...]

39. [...] onto her Facebook walls just blows me away. As you know, that I have been ignoring the hell out of bobble head Tila aka “Eina Goddess from Gaia“, but this particular mornings fucked up nonsensical [...]

40. […] know many times she has changed this story around to suit her dirty agenda. Maybe she’s cat woman and wants to try and break a Guinness world record? Either way her alleged 7 deaths have been self […]

41. […] That is unless she does some stupid shit, like she did over the weekend. Tila’s rants about Adolf Hitler and how she sympathizes with him is a hilarious joke on the media. Yet, she suckered them into […]

▓ What Are Your Thoughts? Please Leave a Reply ▓