It costs me around 12 dollars per year and I have another project to play with. I wanted to separate the English speaking articles from my German speaking blog for a longer time now since the content's also different and it's better for SEO.
|pic unrelated: Coronavirus (I never said that it was gonna be a high quality blog, lol)|
The Brand "Tila Tequila" is still worth tens of thousands of Dollars per YearAs I asked Tila Tequila at the beginning of the year if she really didn't see that her brand "Tila Tequila" is still worth tens of thousands of dollars per year (passively!) I explained to her that she
- just has to make a simple blog with her brand "Tila Tequila", e. g. TilaTequila.com,
- put a banner on the site,
- wait for only a part of the 100.000 - 1.000.000 people who still search for her brand on google to pay a visit and
- maybe blog once a week about random, easy stuff like her favourite shampoo to
- immediately generate 2,000 dollars per month by doing hardly anything, since 100,000 people who see the banner from mainly the USA generate 2,000 dollars ad revenue.
Tila Tequila Is Bad At Marketing
I think she's worse at marketing than I am. And that must mean something.
She has the inner drive as an extrovert to be present all day online but obviously never really did something with it. She had her hype and now it seems to be over.
Maybe she thought about my mail and will turn the wheel around one day, who knows?
Backlinks As A Ranking Factor Online
So did someone who registered those two former domains of Tila Tequila and redirected them to some of his / her projects... I was too late.
But in the research for one of my blogposts about Tila (38 lies of Tila Tequila) I stumbled upon this old blog domain "GhostRiderRadio.net" which still has a few links and a broad link profile:
|Screenshot: Backlink Checker of Ahrefs.com (https://ahrefs.com/de/backlink-checker)|
And now I will work for an hour or so on it monthly so we can look what it can become :)